Ever use the Camera Plus plugin or Dynamic Camera and think "this would be better with 1st and 3rd person"? If you did, then this is the plugin for you! This plugin adds a smaller "window" on top of the regular view with the first person perspective. The position and size of this window can be customized using the configuration file. All these settings can be changed while the game is running, so there is no need to restart the game to see your new settings.
2) Place MultiView.dll into your Plugins directory.
3) Run the game to generate the configuration file, then close it.
4) Open MultiView.cfg in your Beat Saber directory, and edit in your desired settings.
5) You may now play the game.
Inside the MultiView.cfg file you should see the following:
fov=90 positionSmooth=10 rotationSmooth=5 multiView=True multiViewPosX=0 multiViewPosY=0 multiViewWidth=0.33 multiViewHeight=0.33
Field of view (in degrees) of the camera.
How much to smooth movement of the camera. Smaller values are smoother.
How much to smooth rotation of the camera. Smaller values are smoother.
Enable/disable the camera.
X coordinate of the mini-window. Coordinates are based on the bottom-left corner.
Y coordinate of the mini-window. Coordinates are based on the bottom-left corner.
Width of the mini-window. Moves right from the X coordinate.
Height of the mini-window. Moves up from the y coordinate.
• In the configuration file, except for the FOV, all numerical values are decimal percentages of the total window size. Values can be from 0 - 1.
• Pressing F4 will toggle the visibility of the Multi-View camera.